Dirk, I didn't get any invitation to check the answers, could you please send it one more time?
I re-sent it to your email address.
Thanks, I got it
He! I send you the two interviews per e-mail. I will transcrip it today, and send it than as a word document.So should we meet on monday to analyse it? Do you have time?cheers
Please dirk could you send me the link to the answers! thanks a lot
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Dirk, I didn't get any invitation to check the answers, could you please send it one more time?
I re-sent it to your email address.
Thanks, I got it
He!
I send you the two interviews per e-mail. I will transcrip it today, and send it than as a word document.
So should we meet on monday to analyse it? Do you have time?
cheers
Please dirk could you send me the link to the answers! thanks a lot
Post a Comment