Monday, April 21, 2008

Online form @ Google Docs

I've fooled around a bit with Google Docs, and I think I've found something that suitable for out purpose. It would be great if you could test it, i.e. just enter any text and submit it.

5 comments:

Nata said...

Looks really good,

but it has a german background, like not Submit at the end but Uebermitteln... Is it possible to fix it?

Dirk said...

Hm, that's odd. It's in English for me. I would suspect that it just takes whatever language setting is your default for Google - so if you usually use Google.de or Google.at instead of Google.com, the overall language for the form could also be German.

To be honest, I don't think that I can change this from my side... would it be a big problem?

Nata said...

You are right, I am using google.at, probably that was the reason why I saw german version

kathrin said...

He its "supa", and I opened it too in english. Drik, to you get the answers or how does it work?
Can i send this form already too my interview partners, I think so or?!

Dirk said...

It seems to work (I can see the results in a spreadsheet format). I've also added you as "collaborators" for the document (you should have received an invitation email by now), so I guess you should be able to access the results as well.

As for the other thing... I'm fine with the questionnaire as it is right now. If you feel the same, I think we can indeed start to send it around.