Monday, April 21, 2008

email questionnaire --> list o' receivers

If there are no objections /changes pending from your side concerning the form or content of the questionnaire, I think we can move on to distributing the link and inviting people to participate. To make sure that there are no duplicates, please post here a list of people that you can/will cover yourself.

I can send out the invitation to the members of our seminar (according to Markus' mailing list), as well as to a large number of Cognitive Science Bachelor and Masters students from my own study program, and my old university, back in Osnabrück, Germany (I'll just "spam" them over our "all students" mailing list). I will probably do this either late tonight, or tomorrow morning.


-- Dirk

2 comments:

Nata said...

I would like to suggest also to change the title of the questionnaire, from KCT2 Questionnaire to something like Progress in Science Questionnaire.
Dirk, don't forget to include Markus email in the list.
I can offer only some email addresses of the people whom I know and who could answer the questionnaire. Should I send it myself or should I write to you a list of emails and you will send than to all our candidates? Anyway I don't think that we need a lot of people answering, we don't want to end up analyzing a lot of answers - that was not our task, I guess it would be enough if we would get just an idea...

Dirk said...

I changed the title - thanks for the reminder!

As for the number of answers - I think it would be better if we had too much answers, instead of too few. We can always leave some out if wee feel that we've got too much material.

Emails - you can send them yourself, and just post a quick note or description here who you sent it to. I think there's no need to centralize this, especially now that people don't actually have to reply to one central email address for the sake of collecting our data.