So one of our young group leaders agreed to give an interview. She will be available on Wednesday before 14:00, or on Thursday before 11:00 and after 14:00. Please could you coordinate time with each other when you could come for the interview and let me know as soon as possible since I have to tell the exact time to Carrie.
Here is the link to the Carrie Cowan web page http://www.imp.ac.at/research/carrie-cowan/.
I think she is very open and talkative and can be a good person for the interview.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's really great news, good job! Personally, I think a meeting somewhere between 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM on Thursday would be perfect.
2:00 will be fine!
Great, than I will tell tomorrow to Carrie that you will come at 2 pm on Thursday.
What about the questiones for the interview?
We'll think about the questions over the next couple of days. Kathrin, since it will be the two of us who conduct the interview, maybe we should meet a bit earlier on Thursday, right before the interview, and discuss the procedure/questions/general strategy?
Post a Comment