Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Interview on Thursday



Dirk, Katrien,

I confirmed the interview time on Thursday 24th of April at 14:00.
The institute is located in the 3d district, close to the St. Marx S7-bahn station (Dr. Bohr-gasse 3, 1030 Wien), I attached the map. The most convenient way to reach it is by tram 18 from Schlachthausgasse U3 station, 74A bus from Rochusgasse U3, or by tram 71 from Schwarzenbergplatz.
I also suggest if you will have some free time after the interview - to ask Carrie to show you the laboratory and to talk a bit with the people, to observe a bit and to make some photos. What do you think? Or I can show you my lab and you can talk with my people, but honestly I don't really want to involve them too much.

1 comment:

Dirk said...

Wow, thanks a lot for organizing this and providing all this information; it sounds really good.

It would be really great if someone could show us around a bit afterwards. I don't have a camera, though. Could you bring one, Kathrin?

@Natalia: of course you don't have to show us around / introduce us to your people if you don't feel that this would be a good idea. But thanks for offering it anyways :-)

Also, as for the people I've contacted for prospective interview partners at ÖFAI - I don't have anything definite yet, and it's not looking too good, I'm afraid. But we'll see about that...